1. Chris Sprowls
College: University of South Florida
Hometown: Newburgh, NY
Raw talent with the ability to pick the political left's defense apart. Has the skill set to push through solid bills that will make his team better. Potential starter, but will have to pull an Aaron Rodgers and sit a few years behind QB Jose Oliva before he can take the helm. Poised for a breakout season in 2021. Natural leader with an arm that can "throw a football over them mountains."
- Tom Brady Leadership
- Team Player
- Ages Well
- Quotes Varsity Blues On The House Floor
- Kids Don't Ask For His Autograph Because They Think He's 18
2. Joe Gruters
College: Florida State University
Hometown: Tampa, FL
A prime defender of freedom with a rare knack for finding the ball. Suitable in covering his conservative base, but shines in preventing illegals from running north and south. Has the heart of a champion, and was voted captain by his Republican teammates in January. Always comes through for his head coach President Donald Trump. Gruters is a dependable defensive playmaker that will play in this league for many years.
- Delivered Florida For Trump In 2016
- Wants To Ban Sanctuary Cities
- Heads The RPOF During The Offseason
- Political Left Always Wants To End His Season
- Needs To Work On 40 Time
3. Jay Trumbull
College: Auburn University
Hometown: Panama City, FL
The anchor of his team, Trumbull is a reliable perimeter lineman that protects the district he represents. While his legislation may not be flashy, this All-American takes care of his people -- devoting the majority of his bills to Pahandle recovery efforts. The Auburn star has the technique and intangibles to excel in the run and pass game. Coaches use the same word to describe him: "dependable."
- Allocating Resources To Those Affected By Hurricane Michael
- Truly Represents The District He Serves
- Good Smile
- Thinks Bo Jackson Was Better Than Herschel Walker
- Claims Auburn Won The 2004 BCS National Championship
4. Manny Diaz Jr.
College: St. Thomas University
Hometown: Hialeah, FL
Position: Defensive End
Outside pass rusher with the ability to change the game with one play. Tackles critical issues like school choice, healthcare, and abortion. When he's not empowering families in the education sector, he's saving the state money with his comprehensive proposals. Leading the conservative charge in the Senate, Diaz Jr. is the guy you want on 3rd down when the pressure is on. Some say when he tackles liberals they see Ronald Reagan. His Motto: "For The Kids"
- "Vouching" For Families Who Want A Quality Education For Their Kids
- Makes Sacking Left-Leaning Quarterbacks Look Easy
- Grows A Great Beard
- Like To Spoil Game Of Thrones For His Colleagues
- Gets Fined Excessively For Targeting
5. Anthony Sabatini
College: University of Florida
Hometown: Smithtown, NY
Athletic cornerback who likes to play bump and run coverage with his opponents. His instincts and tools on House floor make him a must-have player for any conservative team. Competitive defensive back with a high motor that will benefit any roster. Has the ability to impact any legislation that he attaches his name to. Bright future with the potential to turn Florida red.
- Sponsors Common Sense Legislation
- Not Afraid Of Liberal Media Outlets
- Nothing Sticks To Him
- Thinks Orange And Blue Looks Good Together
- Misses Jim McElwain
6. George Gainer
College: Gulf Coast Community College
Hometown: Marianna, FL
An elite guard who protects those who serve. Tosses out pancakes to liberal defenses at the same rate that he tosses out his famous socks. An authentic conservative who is committed to helping veterans get better access to the treatment and support they deserve. When he's not leading conservatives in the trenches, his face can be seen in every person's sock drawer.
- Understands That Veterans Come First In Florida
- Leading The Charge To Get Hurricane Relief Money For The Panhandle
- Has Famous Socks
- Every Sock You Order Has To Be Handmade By Him
- Because Of The Success Of His Socks, He's Thinking About Starting His Own "Gainer Clothing Line"
7. Byron Donalds
College: Florida State University
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Position: Wide Receiver
Explosive talent with the ability to high-point any proposal in the Florida House. A home-run threat every time he takes the floor. Has reliable hands that Republicans can count on when the game is on the line. Good size and speed that allows him to box out any Democrat. The perfect locker room guy.
- Has The Knowledge To Improve Education In Florida
- Not A Diva
- Tells Democratic Colleagues That They'll Get "Mossed" If They Oppose His Bills
- Only Runs Fly Routes
- Still Thinks Chris Weinke Is "The One"
8. Will Robinson
College: University of Notre Dame
Hometown: Bradenton, FL
Position: Running Back
Fiscal conservative with great vision and burst that allows him to hit the right hole at the line of scrimmage. A north and south runner who can get comprehensive legislation across the goal line. An avid runner, Robinson has the legs to torch opposing liberal defenses, with the stamina to outlast those on the left.
- Carries A Multitude Of Bills That Legislators Can Get Behind
- Never Turns The Ball Over To Democrats
- Has The Luck Of The Irish On His Side
- Gets Flagged For Celebrating Conservative Victories
- Stole The "Play Like A Champion Today" Sign
This is just our 2.0 Mock Draft. More prospects will be added as the draft continues.
CHECK BACK LATER FOR MORE ADDITIONS.